ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND Aleph Beta WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Aleph Beta prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Aleph Beta upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Aleph Beta users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Aleph Beta.
- You must not access Aleph Beta's private API by means other than those permitted by Aleph Beta
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Aleph Beta users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Aleph Beta.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Aleph Beta page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must comply with Aleph Beta's Community Guidelines
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Terms for User Interactions and Comments in the Discussion Board
Note: After one problematic comment, you will be warned, and the comment will be deleted. After a second problematic comment, you will be blocked from leaving further comments.
- Be Kind and Courteous We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are encouraged, but kindness is required. In that note, we want to focus on what brings us together, not what divides us. Please do not make comments that implicitly or explicitly denigrate other religions.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or Spam Give more to this community than you take. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Aleph Beta is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Aleph Beta reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Aleph Beta does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Aleph Beta is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Aleph Beta has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Aleph Beta Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Aleph Beta's express consent).
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Aleph Beta may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Aleph Beta ("Aleph Beta Content"). Aleph Beta Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Aleph Beta, Aleph Beta owns and retains all rights in the Aleph Beta Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Aleph Beta Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Aleph Beta Content.
- The Aleph Beta name and logo are trademarks of Aleph Beta, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Aleph Beta, except in accordance with our brand guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Aleph Beta, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Aleph Beta.
- Although it is Aleph Beta's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Aleph Beta reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Aleph Beta, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Aleph Beta encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Aleph Beta is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Aleph Beta will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Aleph Beta's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Aleph Beta does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Aleph Beta is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, Aleph Beta CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER Aleph Beta NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "Aleph Beta PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE Aleph Beta CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO Aleph Beta OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE Aleph Beta PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE Aleph Beta PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE Aleph Beta PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE Aleph Beta CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE Aleph Beta PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE Aleph Beta PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE Aleph Beta PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE Aleph Beta PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF Aleph Beta'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE Aleph Beta PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE Aleph Beta PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Aleph Beta IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Aleph Beta can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Aleph Beta in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out:
The Hoffberger Institute for Text Study : 535 Forest Ave NASSAU Woodmere United States New York 11598-2310
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Aleph Beta account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Aleph Beta.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Aleph Beta must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Aleph Beta to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Aleph Beta provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
Effective date: January 1, 2018
These Payment Terms (the “Payment Terms”) set forth an agreement between you and Hoffberger Institute for Biblical Studies, LTD d/b/a Aleph Beta (“Aleph Beta”, “we”, “us” or “our”) with respect to the subscription services and other paid services made available by Aleph Beta. Aleph Beta’s website is located at www.alephbeta.org (the “Site”). We collectively refer to the Site, the services, features, content, including the Aleph Beta mobile application (the “Application”), as the “Services.” These Payment Terms supplement the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Aleph Beta Services (the “Terms and Conditions”), which are incorporated here by reference. Any capitalized terms used in these Payment Terms and not defined here will have the meanings set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Payment Terms, you may not subscribe to the Services or otherwise obtain paid services (including unlimited access to the video library) made available by Aleph Beta. By using any part of the unlimited Services, you signify your acceptance of these Payment Terms. You should review these Payment Terms each time you subscribe for, order and/or purchase any subscription or other paid services offered by Aleph Beta. If we make amendments to these Payment Terms, we will post a notice on the Services. You will be deemed to have accepted these Payment Terms, as amended, if you continue to use the Services after said notice has been posted.
Certain of our Services (including unlimited access to our video library) may be subject to payments now or in the future (the “Paid Services”). Please note that any payment terms presented to you by us in the process of using or signing up for Aleph Beta Services are deemed part of this Agreement. You agree to pay for and authorize us to charge your payment method for the cost of Paid Services, including applicable taxes and fees.
Reaffirmation of authorization
Your non-termination or continued use of a Paid Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method (defined below) the applicable subscription price, if any, for that Paid Service. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to receive payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use the Paid Service.
Free trials and other promotions
Aleph Beta may provide you with the option to enroll in a free trial offer of our Services. The free trial offer is governed by the Payment Terms, the Terms and Conditions, and the terms presented to you when you sign up for the offer. Some of our free trial offers may convert to a paid subscription if you do not cancel before the free trial ends. In those circumstances, we may ask you to provide an applicable billing payment method to register for the free trial offer to the subscription service provided on or through the Services. You agree that Aleph Beta may obtain a pre-authorization for the full subscription price that you will be automatically charged if you complete the free trial and continue the subscription service. It is possible that some financial institutions may perceive these requested amounts as actual pending charges. These are not actual charges, and you agree that Aleph Beta will not be responsible for any results, such as an overdraft fee, that may occur to your account with a financial institution as a result of such authorizations. If you cancel your subscription during the free trial, you will not be charged for the subscription price. You authorize Aleph Beta to continue your subscription until cancelled and, on a recurring monthly/yearly basis, to charge the payment method you provided the then-current monthly/yearly cost of your subscription if you do not cancel during the free trial period.
Any free trial or other promotion that provides access to a Paid Service must be used within the specified trial period. You must cancel your Subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged for that Paid Service. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a Paid Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
To use Aleph Beta – as a paid subscriber or as part of an unpaid trial run — you will need to create an account and provide certain registration information. As per our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. You agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and other activities that occur under your account. Aleph Beta reserves the right to deny or cancel orders, and Aleph Beta may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend accounts. In the event that Aleph Beta terminates your account due to a actual or suspected violation of the Terms and Conditions or Payment Terms, products and services purchased in according with these Payment Terms or Terms and Conditions may be forfeited without any refund.
Aleph Beta accepts various forms of payment, as set forth on the Aleph Beta Site. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. By subscribing to Aleph Beta or submitting an order for other paid services offered through the Services, you authorize Aleph Beta, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand. All payments are to be made in the currency designated by us.
We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill the payment method you provide (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services . The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for any error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
If you enroll for subscription-based Paid Services, you authorize Aleph Beta or its payment processor to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to your designated billing payment method. When you initially subscribe to such Paid Services, you will be charged immediately for the initial period of the subscription at the then-current fee. Some of the Paid Services may consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring periodic charges as specified on the Services. By choosing a recurring payment plan, you acknowledge that such Services have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES FOR SUBSCRIPTION-BASED PAID SERVICES (E.G., MONTHLY/YEARLY FEES) WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, IN ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED THROUGH THE APP STORE, YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS WITHIN THE APP STORE IN ORDER TO TERMINATE PAYMENTS.
Current information requirement
YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE ON YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS PAGE. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
Auto-renewal for subscription services
Subscription Services you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional rate. To change or terminate your subscription services at any time, go to "ACCOUNT SETTINGS" or contact customer service at: email@example.com. If you subscribed via the App store, to change or terminate your subscription services, you will need to do that through the App store. Unfortunately, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
Canceling paid subscriptions
To cancel an ongoing, paid Individual subscription, please go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS and follow the process described therein. If you subscribed via the App store, to terminate your subscription services, you will need to do that through the App store. Once you have cancelled your subscription, Aleph Beta will stop billing you until and unless you re-subscribe under your account or any other. Any and all fees paid and charges made prior to cancellation or termination of your account are nonrefundable. If you have a recurring monthly subscription, all subscription amounts previously paid – including the amount paid for the month in which the cancellation occurs – are nonrefundable. For Group Subscription cancellations, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Aleph Beta believes that you have violated these Payment Terms or the Terms and Conditions, we may suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without notice, effective immediately. All fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Aleph Beta may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, modify or discontinue the subscription service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Aleph Beta is not liable to you or any third-party for any interference with, or termination of, your access to the subscription service. We may also deactivate your account without notice to you if payment is past due, regardless of the amount. You may update any of your billing information (including a change to your desired billing payment method) at www.alephbeta.org or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Aleph Beta is accessible on compatible mobile devices. An Internet enabled mobile device on which you have downloaded our applicable mobile Application is required. Standard data and usage charges instituted by your mobile carrier may apply (and are not included in any subscription fee paid to Aleph Beta) and you are solely responsible for such charges. Check with your mobile carrier regarding the terms of your individual data or usage plan.
Mobile use abroad
Refunds and tax receipts: Please note that your automatically generated tax receipt upon subscription will not reflect an accurate donation amount if you were issued a refund. Please contact our support team to obtain an accurate receipt post refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with billing questions or other inquiries, please email: email@example.com