Social Media Manager
Aleph Beta is a growing non-profit media company producing high-quality animated Torah videos and podcasts for teenagers and adults. We believe that Torah is meant to be a guide, but we don’t always know exactly how. No one reads the Bible like it’s a self-help manual, right? Aleph Beta’s mission is to read the text closely, and to discover, in surprising ways, how the Torah isn’t just a rulebook, but a guidebook, one that has profound wisdom that is relevant and meaningful in our everyday lives.
The role promises great personal and professional growth. We offer a creative, self-directed work environment, with the opportunity to feel good about what you do for a living.
The candidate will work together with our Content and Marketing Teams to build Aleph Beta’s organic social media presence and megaphone Aleph Beta’s content to the world in order to reach as many people as possible. The ideal applicant will be a huge Aleph Beta fan, energetic, self-motivated and have strong organizational, and copywriting skills.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts, and create new accounts on Twitter and TikTok
- Increase followers on all social media sites
- Plan social media calendar in coordination with the Marketing Team
- Work with content team to mine existing content and create new content for social
- Work with graphic designer to create compelling imagery for social
- Track engagement and metrics to see what performed the best and how we can improve
What we are looking for
- Creativity: come up with new ideas and ways to encourage more organic interaction for Aleph Beta
- Passion: be excited about Aleph Beta, Torah and social media
- Efficient and organized: Plan social calendar in advance and review with manager
- Collaboration and communication: Be comfortable reaching out to all members of the Aleph Beta team who know the content and can help guide you
Education and Experience Requirements
Proof of 1 or more major success in the social media world
Have an existing social media portfolio and social media presence
1-2 years experience or general social media savviness
This position is part time (10-20 hours per week) and is entirely remote.
If you think you’re a good fit, send a cover letter, your CV/resume and samples of social posts/clips to email@example.com
If you think you’re a good fit for this, send me your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.