Torah Content Creation Intern
Seeking an enthusiastic Torah and Aleph Beta fan for a Torah Content Creation internship. As Aleph Beta’s library grows, we are endeavoring to take stock of what we have and better curate our offerings. As one of our users remarked: “Aleph Beta can often feel like a vast library, but with the books all over the floor.” We’re looking for help picking the books up, dusting them off, and shelving them in the right places. To that end, we’re looking for someone who loves our content and is enthusiastic to highlight our offerings in ways that make them most relevant to our users.
- Support curation efforts by working with Content Director to categorize our library
- Categorize Content by: ○ Biblical verses ○ character ○ Methodological tools ○ Topic ○ Suggesting topic possibilities - i.e. a course about Pesach could be reframed as a course on Pidyon HaBen
- Help reframe existing pieces of content by scripting openings, conclusions and transitions
- Make recommendations for suggested playlists and onboarding playlists
- Support search by executing various queries and refining search results
Skills and Abilities
- Data entry and spreadsheets
- An Aleph Beta fan with a strong background in our content and methodology
- Phenomenal note taker
- Highly organized, enjoys sorting, labeling and categorizing
- Skilled writer and editor
- Availability to watch many hours of content
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@alephbeta.org. Use “Torah Content Creation Intern” in the subject line.