Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
Aleph Beta is a content company at heart. We have hundreds of animated Torah videos plus thousands of hours of audio material on our site. Your job is to run our ongoing marketing programs, making sure they run like clockwork, and of course are directly correlated to the Jewish holidays.
- Responsible for tactical execution of marketing initiatives across multiple channels including digital, email, social and offline events.
- Creating a yearly holiday calendar and accompanying marketing plan based on the marketing strategy.
- Coordinating all weekly/monthly marketing campaigns with our email marketing team.
- Orchestrating launches of new products and new content, by collaborating with key stakeholders to execute go-to-market programs.
- Manage the creation of marketing materials including collaterals, presentations, videos and newsletters.
- Support all marketing initiatives in the company.
- Track, analyze and report on performance through defined KPIs while identifying ways to continuously optimize efforts.
- Ensuring coherent branding and messaging across all company collateral
- Content management of company websites and content catalog.
- Management of the company's social media presence.
- A minimum of 2 years in an online marketing position.
- A supremely organized marketer who is passionate about Judaism.
- You are a total self starter and don’t require constant supervision.
- A native English speaker - A MUST
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, with B2C experience preferred.
- Strong ability to self-manage, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent communications skills.
- This position is 100% remote WFH
If you think you’re a good fit, please email a cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure to put your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.