Job Description: Brand Storyteller
Aleph Beta is a content company at heart. We have hundreds of animated videos, thousands of hours of audio material. Your job is to articulate the value proposition of the larger brand, but also of the particular pieces of content to our audience. Said another way, the challenge is to (1) tell people about Aleph Beta and why they should check us out, and (2) tell people why they should watch a particular video on Mikvah or Shavuot, and why they should listen to an audio on Abraham's Journey or the Meaning of Life.
- You are the creative “visionary” with regards to marketing content, including social media, acquisition, emails, blogs, titles for website tiles, and more!
- You are writing, reviewing, and editing ALL of our marketing content
- You are the unique written voice of the Aleph Beta brand and need to ensure all-around consistency of tone throughout brand assets
- Articulating the brand proposition of Aleph Beta and crafting seductive copy about content pieces.
- You identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics and understand which content and topics need to be promoted. .
- You manage marketing content projects
- Regularly deliver engaging digital content across various channels (Ads, Social, In-app, Banners, Push notification).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and turn them into content ideas
- Develop a holistic yearly editorial calendar based on the Jewish calendar, understanding what holidays and which content pieces to promote when.
- Work across multiple teams and with multiple partners to create copy that is clear, consistent and concise.
- Measuring the results of the activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Develop content strategy aligned with marketing goals.
- Optimize content according to SEO guidelines
- A storyteller at heart, someone who’s passionate about creating great content and who understands the importance of content hierarchy, clear messaging, and the power of words.
- A native English speaker with flawless writing skills.
- You are deeply passionate about Torah study and the Aleph Beta mission.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content for a company (B2C experience preferred).
- Well-versed in social media platforms and understand how to optimize content for SEO.
- Strong ability to self-manage, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent communications skills.
- This position is 100% remote WFH
If you think you’re a good fit, please email a cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure to put your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.